What personal information do we collect from people who visit our website or app?
We do not collect information from our website visitors or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, use chatting, open a support ticket, or enter information on our site.
When writing your comments on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when registering, making a purchase, signing up for a newsletter, responding to a survey or marketing communication, browsing the site, or using some of the site’s other features in the following ways:
• Not giving you a personal experience and allowing us to provide the type of content and product offerings that interest you the most.
To improve our website in order to provide you with a better service.
• To allow us a better service in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer contests, promotions, questionnaires or any site-specific services.
• To process your transactions quickly.
• To request ratings and opinions on services or products.
Follow up with them after correspondence (chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is checked regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
• We use regular programmatic scanning.
• Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential. Additionally, all the sensitive / credit information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We implement a variety of security measures when a user places a purchase order, enters, sends, or accesses his information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
• All transactions are processed by the portal provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Help remembering and processing items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of ads.
• Compiling aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to provide better experiences and services in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, review your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn off cookies, some site features will be turned off.
Third party disclosure
Do we disclose the information we collect to third parties?
We transfer to outside parties (such as shipping companies, payment gateways) your name, address, country, city, phone number, e-mail address.
Payment gateways will also capture your card information if you choose to make a payment with a card
Credit / Debit.
We engage in this practice, because:
To be able to deliver goods and services to the consignee.
Note: We have a contract with third parties (to whom we transfer your data) so that all your data will be disposed of them after a certain period of time.
From time to time, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These external sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we strive to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any comments on these sites.
Online privacy protection law in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
According to the Kingdom, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Your personal information can be changed:
• By logging into your account
Fair information practices
They form principles of pain practices