HP LaserJet Pro M102w Printer B&W
Keep things simple with a wireless HP LaserJet Pro
powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges.
- Ideal for small businesses & Individuals that want to Print consistent, professional-quality documents from an affordable wireless printer.
- Designed for efficiency Wait less with an HP LaserJet Pro that prints faster than its predecessor Speed comparison is between HP LaserJet Pro and predecessor HP printers and MFPs and is based on published specifications.
- Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Print first pages in as fast as 7.3 seconds.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Get simple setup, and print and scan from your phone, with the HP Smart app.Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the signal of a Wi-Fi Direct® supported MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver also may be required.
- Print sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner. Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for. Track toner levels with print gauge technology
- Print the most prints possible and get what you paid for. No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
|HP Data Sheet||
HP LaserJet Pro M102w Printer
Password-protected network embedded Web server; enable/disable Network ports; SNMPv1 community password change
|PRINT SPEED BLACK||
Up to 23 ppm
|Printer page yield||
Standard Capacity Cartridges
|First page out (ready)||
As fast as 7.3 sec
Up to 600 x 600 dpi, HP FastRes 1200 (1200 dpi quality)
HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200
|MONTHLY PRINTED PAGES||
1,001 to 10,000
"1 USB cable for all regions. "
|Number of print cartridges||
|Supported network protocols||
"TCP/IP: IPv4; IPv6; IP Direct Mode; LPD; SLP; Bonjour; WS-Discovery; BOOTP/ DHCP/ AutoIP; WINS; SNMP v 1/2/3; and HTTP/HTTPS "
"128 MB "
HP 17A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF217A(~1600); HP 19A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum CF219A(~12000)
"PCLmS, URF, PWG "
|Automatic paper sensor||
|Paper trays, standard||
1 main tray plus, 10-sheet priority slot
|Paper trays, maximum||
|Mobile Printing Capability||
Apple AirPrint™; HP ePrint; Google Cloud Print 2.0; Mopria-certified; Wi-Fi Direct; HP Smart App
Standard (Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
|Memory card compatibility||
"HP Printer Assistant (UDC); HP Device Toolbox; HP Utility (Mac) "
|Paper handling input, standard||
"150-sheet input tray "
|Paper handling output, standard||
"100-sheet output tray "
|Number of USB Ports||
1, 14.0, 15.6, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7
1 GB HD; Internet required; USB, 2 GB available hard disk space,, 2 GB available hard disk space,, 850 MB available hard disk space,, Apple OS X El Capitan (v10.11),, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection,, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection,, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor,, Mavericks (v10.9);, USB port, Internet Explorer 8, USB port, Internet Explorer 8;, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: (32-bit only),, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit,, Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II,, Yosemite (v10.10),
, HP Web Services Assist (HP Connected),, (Directs users to HP.com or OS App Source for LaserJet Software), Device Setup & Software,, For Windows OS: HP Software Installer,, HP Device Experience (DXP),, HP Fax Application (4:1 bundle only),, HP Fax Driver (4:1 bundle only),, HP PCLmS Printer Driver,, HP Printer Assistant,, HP Product Improvement Study; For Mac OS: Welcome Screen,, HP Scan Application,, HP Scan Driver,, HP Software Uninstaller (exclude Win8+),, Online user manuals,
110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 4.8 A
380 watts (active printing), 1.7 watts (ready), 0.5 watts (sleep), 0.5 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment)
"ENERGY STAR® qualified "
|Operating humidity range||
"30 to 70% RH "
|Operating temperature range||
"59 to 90.5º F "
"one year limited warranty "
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||
14.358 x 9.736 x 7.504 in
|Dimensions Maximum (W X D X H)||
14.358 x 18.37 x 13.087 in
"10.36 lb "
|What's in the box||
CDs containing software and electronic documentation, errata in some countries, GSG, Setup Poster, HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge ~700 pages, HP LaserJet Imaging Drum ~12,000 pages, Power cord USB cable, Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM, ro M102w Printer, Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROMs, Support flyer, Warranty Guide, flyer
Black & White